Saturday, December 31, 2016

New Years Eve Look - elf Cosmetics | Tutorial

This New Years Eve look was inspired by an elf eyeshadow trio I wanted to use, so I tried to use as much elf cosmetics as possible.  I love seeing navy blue eye looks for New Years so I took that as inspiration and created my own look.



Wet the elf C brush and use to pick up the navy blue color.  Pat all over eyelid up to crease.  Using a clean crease brush blend Milani Bella Taupe into crease.  Using elf contour brush, smudge black color in outer corner and slightly into crease.  Blend Bella Taupe in crease again to blend everything out.  Use clean elf contour brush to place white color in inner corner/tear duct.  Pat blue in center of lid again to brighten it up.

Line eyes with Creme Eyeliner and Eyeliner Brush.  Wing out if desired.





If I did this look again I would put down a base like the elf Pro Eyeshadow Primer or lay down a shadow stick as a primer like elf Studio Eyeliner and Shadow Stick in Black/Smoke or the NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Black Bean to make the blue even more vivid.

Products used for my NYE eye look:
elf Baked Eyeshadow Trio - Smokey Sea
elf Creme Eyeliner - Black
elf Contour Brush
elf Eyeshadow "C" Brush
elf Eyeliner Brush
Milani Bella Eyes Gel Eyeshadow - 05 Bella Taupe

What else I'm wearing:
elf Radiant Glow Primer [see my full review here]
elf Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder - St Lucia
   ---> used with elf Blush Brush
Rimmel Lasting Finish Foundation - 100 Ivory
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder - 004 Sandstorm
Maybelline The Falsies Volum' Express Waterproof - Very Black
Dior Addict Lip Glow - Pink

This post is not sponsored and I didn't receive any of these products for free.  I just thought it would be neat to do as much of my face in elf as possible since I was inspired by the elf eyeshadow trio.  I would love to do a full elf look one day!

No comments:

Post a Comment