Monday, January 15, 2018

Disney World Haul - September 2017

We went to Disney World in Florida in October of 2017 and I wanted to share our family haul!  I will try to share the shops or places we got them at if possible as well.

If you're a Disney fan, check out JAMBeauty89's channel, who does a lot of Disney Vlogs and Hauls on YouTube.  I saw a few of these items in her hauls, so I had to scope them out while we were there.  Check out her channel here if you're a Disney or a beauty channel fan and her husband Tyler's travel vlogs on his channel here.

Monsters University Hat - Adult (The Chapeau Hat Shoppe - Magic Kingdom)
Minnie Mouse Sparkle Hat - Kids (Outpost Cart - Entrance, Animal Kingdom)
Chef Mickey Cookbook (Main Street Confectionary {connected to Chapeau} - Magic Kingdom)
Elsa and Anna Flip Doll (The Puffin's Roost - Norway Pavilion - Epcot)
Lady Stuffed Animal (The Marketplace - Disney Beach Club Resort)
Olaf Mug (The Puffin's Roost - Norway Pavilion - Epcot)
Disney Pin Lanyard (The Marketplace - Disney Beach Club Resort)
Pooh and Tigger Pin (Pin Cart - Canada - Epcot)
Lady and the Tramp Pin (Pin Cart - Canada - Epcot)


Elsa Flip Doll, Olaf Mug, Chef Mickey Cookbook
MU Hat, Mickey Hat, Pins and Lanyard
While walking around the Grand Floridian before our reservation at Cítricos, we stopped in at Basin White and picked up three of their Bath Bombs.  They smell amazing and I am waiting to use them in our new house we're building.

Mickey - fresh scent with Mickey Mouse confetti
Birthday Cake - sweet scent, sprinkle filled
Wishes - sandalwood, freesia flower, & champagne

I meant to grab the Mickey Pumpkin Mug, and I regret not getting it now.  I was going to order it on the app, but it sold out before I got a chance.  Next time!  The few items from the app we did pick up were:

Sully Mug
Mrs. Potts and Chip Ornament
Collapsable Measuring Cups
Mickey Hand Measuring Spoons
Pocahontas Fashion Play Set

Let me know below what your favorite purchases and hauls from Disney below.  Also, I love finding new Disney Vloggers so leave your favorites below!

No comments:

Post a Comment