Thursday, September 18, 2014

Aveeno Positively Smooth vs Up & Up Smoothing Shave Gel

I have tried many...many...many leg shaving products my friends.

And let me tell you, the Aveeno Positively Smooth Shave Gel takes the CAKE!  I know, I know, you're probably wondering how I could be raving about a shave gel, but when I use this shave gel, it makes my shave last so much longer due to it's super smooth, close shave.

Now, after this rave, let me tell you a secret...I tried the Aveeno comparable Up & Up (Target) brand Smoothing Shave Gel with Soy.  It was on sale...they sucked me in.  I figured I should at least give the store brand of my fave shave gel a chance.  Let me tell you - I am super, super impressed!  If not for the very slight fragrance difference I could hardly tell the difference! 

Up & Up Shave Gel: on sale $2.31 (reg $2.44)
Aveeno Shave Gel: $3.49

I love that neither of these leave much of a scent behind, because sometimes I don't want that messing with my fragrance or lotion.

Both shave gels are amazing so give them a try!

While we're on the subject, let's talk razors quick...I use the Venus Embrace just because I am sometimes lazy and if I miss certain areas, this has the gel bar around it so glides smoothly over those darn areas I tend to miss (darn kneecaps!)

No comments:

Post a Comment