Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Stash It or Trash It? Garnier BB Cream

Welcome to my new series, Stash It or Trash It!  This series will go into a short review-type post but ultimately decide, should we Stash It, and add it to our beauty collection stash, or simply Trash It?!?! 

First Up: Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector BB Cream -- Medium/Deep


The Claims from Garnier:
  • Renews
  • Brightens
  • Evens skin tone
  • Protects
  • Hydrates for 24 Hours
I bought the original version, but wish I had bought the Oily/Combination Skin version.  This BB cream looks a bit greasy on my after wearing it for a bit or if I use it under makeup (I have oily/combo skin) but if you have normal to dry skin, I think the original formula would be perfect.

For now, I have been using it as my day cream just to get the benefits and blur any large pores, marks, etc.  I love the way it gives the look of makeup without applying makeup since I don't apply makeup during the week if I am just running errands, etc.  It also works well with the Rimmel Stay Matte Powder over it (I use shade Sandstorm).


Final Verdict: STASH IT (for now).  This is the first BB cream I have tried, so for now, I'll be STASHING IT because I love the look of it for every day when I am not putting a full face of makeup on but don't want to look like a schlub.  I definitely will use it all up and wouldn't TRASH IT.  However, I won't be wearing it as a moisturizer under makeup because it makes me greasy but will try the version for oily skin.  I also want to try the Laneige BB Cushion so we'll see how I feel about BB creams overall after trying a few more :)

No comments:

Post a Comment