Friday, February 20, 2015

L’Oréal Paris Infallible® Pro-Last Lipcolor

L’Oréal Paris Infallible® Pro-Last Lipcolor is a relatively new product to the drugstore.  I decided to pick one up since I have been loving longwearing liquid lipcolors lately.  The color I decided to get is called Everlasting Caramel (201) and is a neutral pink-nude.

Everlasting Caramel (201)

L’Oréal Paris Infallible® Pro-Last Lipcolor (Claims from the Loreal Paris USA site)
  • Long-lasting, transfer-resistant color
  • High-intensity color with a moisturizing feel that lasts up to 24 hours
Price: $13.49 [CVS]
Directions: first apply the lip color and wait about a minute for it to dry, then apply the Pro-Seal balm to set it and moisturize.

Overall, I really liked the color of the lip color and thought the color payout was great.  The balm definitely did moisturize and this didn't feel as drying as some long wearing liquid lipsticks.  I did notice some fading along the inner parts of my lips after a few hours and definitely after eating and drinking.  I didn't reapply either the color or balm just to see long it would last - I would give it about 6-8 hours without reapplication and longer if you could reapply at least the balm.

However, for the price and only a small amount of the lip color, I would rather pay a couple bucks more and go for the Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick ($20) or Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick ($22).

No comments:

Post a Comment