Back to skincare! Today I am reviewing the Checks and Balances Face Wash.
Origins Checks and Balances Frothy Face Wash (claims from Origins)
- Balances faces with dry and oily places, without cancelling each other out
- Broad Leaf Kelp Extract discourages excess oil production
- Wheat Protein balances and protects dry prone zones
- Tourmaline actually makes water wetter to more easily disperse dirt and sebum down the drain
- Skin feels comfortably refreshed after cleansing, never tight, pulled or parched.
This face wash definitely holds up to it's claims. It leaves your face really refreshingly clean without the tight feeling other washes give you. It doesn't leave you feeling stripped or dry, just tingly, clean and balanced.
All in all, I love the way this makes my skin feel, however, I don't think it's worth the almost $22 price tag. I would rather spend my money on a great face cream. Origins makes great skincare products AND makeup, which is amazing. I will definitely continue checking them out! Maybe I will be able to find another starter kit for a great price.
Sometimes they will run a promo for a free mini-facial which are amazing and you get to try out some of their products. I remember loving the GinZing Eye Cream which is more worthy of a splurge to me.
Other Origins Products I've tried:
- Never A Dull Moment Face Polisher
- Mint Wash
- Out of Trouble 10 Minute Mask
- Oil Refiner Skin Purifying Toner
- A Perfect World White Tea Skin Guardian