Tuesday, June 2, 2015

May 2015 Favorites

Here are my May 2015 favorites...




As the weather is getting warmer and we have more sunny days, sometimes I don't like wearing a full face of foundation so powder versions are a great alternative.  I love this Neutrogena one...even better than the Kat Von D Lock-It Powder Foundation!  I keep coming back to the Neutrogena Mineral Sheers because it's light on the skin, gives a good even coverage and sets nicely where I don't look like a face full of powder and ghostly.

NYC Sun'n'Bronze Bronzing Powder - Hamptons Radiance [706]
$4.49
Swipe your brush through all the colors for a bronzey glow or just certain strips for highlighting.

For $3 you wouldn't think this would do anything fantastic, but trust me, it does.  This little guy sets your under eyes to a beautiful airbrushed finish!  I use it with the Real Techniques setting brush (review here).

Maybelline 24HR Color Tattoo - Bad to the Bronze
$5.29
The perfect summer color - and I mean for any look or outfit or occasion!  You don't even need any other shadows for crease, etc.

Summertime leads to a but more attention to maintainable - and brows are no exception.  I have had these for years now and they are still just as sharp as the day I bought them.  The price may look outrageous but no other tweezers come close or pick up those little itty bitties as well.  They'll last a lifetime!

No comments:

Post a Comment