Thursday, May 14, 2015

Drugstore/Drugstore.com Haul and First Impressions

II recently used Drugstore.com to order some vitamins that were only available online so I decided to make the most of the free shipping at $35 and get some drugstore makeup products I haven't been able to find in store.

Drugstore.com has free shipping on $35 and my order came with a coupon for their sister site (beauty.com).  They also have online coupons and deals (just like a drugstore would have weekly specials)!

Here is my beauty haul:




Jessie's Girl Waterproof Liquid Liner
Everyone raves about this liner!  Jesse's Girl is sold at Rite Aid, but I have never been able to find the liquid liner and was dying to try it.  Swatched quickly on my hand, the tip is super flexible, easy to use, and it's super pigmented.  I get the hype!

This exfoliator smells like vanilla and for $3 does an amazing job of exfoliating.  Every little flake of dry skin was gone.  elf is also available at Target and has been popping up at Old Navy.
 
Colors: Peony, Blushing, Pin-Up.  People have found these at Walgreens, but I haven't seen them at my local W.  They are a supposed dupe for the Too Faced Melted Liquified Long Wear Lipsticks.  I was expecting a bit more.  They come off a bit patchy and make a mess - definitely use a brush or finger because the applicator is terrible.  The smell is a bit gross as well.

L.A. Girl Pro Conceal HD Concealer
I got this in Creamy Beige but probably would've done slightly better with Classic Ivory or Nude.  I tried this once and man, you only need a tiny tiny bit!  This is definitely a full coverage concealer.  The brush applicator is not a great idea for concealer at all - brush it onto the back of your hand first then pat on with a finger or brush.

Milani Baked Blush
Since the baked blush in Luminoso is one of my favorite blushes, I picked it up in Corallina.  I probably saw this in store and thought it would be too dark.  It's darker than other blushes I have but it's a beautiful darker coral that's great for spring and summer.  Milani is also sold at CVS.

No comments:

Post a Comment