Ju-Ju-Be BFF in Charcoal Roses
Stats from Ju-Ju-Be's website:
This bag will be your BFF. It will also make you new BFFs because all the other ladies will want to be your friend. It might make your current BFF a little jealous, but that’s OK because she wasn’t all that good of a friend anyway.
- Front mommy pocket holds keys (stretch key fob) and sunglasses (cleans lenses too!) with plenty of room for more!
- Memory foam changing pad included ... nice 'n comfy, super cushy.
- Quick reach pocket for cell phone.
- 2 exterior insulated bottle pockets … with Thinsulate by 3M. Keep it warm? Keep it cold? Sure!
- Unique main zipper closure system makes for easy access.
- Picture pocket to keep photos handy when bragging to friends.
- Detachable and adjustable messenger strap has removable memory foam shoulder pad & can be shortened to tote strap length.
- Optional shoulder straps ... so versatile!
- Inside organization includes 4 gusseted pockets, 3 zippered pockets & lots of wide open space!
- Back pocket works great for diapers and wipes organization.
- Structured bottom with luggage feet.
- Teflon™ fabric protector … helps repel stains.
- Agion® treatment protects the liner by inhibiting the growth of odor-causing bacteria, mold and mildew.
- Crumb Drains ... bye-bye mess!
- Metal Hardware ... we don't trust any of the cheap plastic stuff.
- Light-Colored Linings ... you can actually see what's inside; it's not just a big black hole in there.
- Machine Washable ... air dry.
The B.F.F. is amazing! It's the perfect size for what we need right now, and I could still fit more in. You could easily use this for a baby, even with bottles and formula, change if clothes, and all those other emergency 'just in case' items baby needs. I don't even use the back two zippered pockets inside, however, I could put what I have in the interior bottle pockets in those and still have room for more cups or bottles. As an overpacker, I always thought I needed a bigger bag but with the right organization and all the pockets in the BFF, this bag could even work for more than one child. I love all the interior pockets for organizing, I just wish the picture holders were another big zip pocket (like the one below them) or two smaller zip pockets for added storage.
I love, love, love the backpack straps! This was my major reason for getting this bag. It comes with a messenger strap as well so you can change up how you carry it. The straps are super padded and so comfortable. I always keep the backpack straps on and the messenger strap inside folded up in case I want to ever change it up. I love the handle on top too - it's easy to grab when you're trying to get out of a booth at a restaurant or wherever - just grab and go!
The other game changer for me was this bag is fully machine washable - not just spot clean as most diaper bags are. I have washed it probably 8 or 10 times and it still looks brand new! Throw it in the wash with some delicate detergent on your machine's delicate cycle and hang to dry - it's as easy as that! It does take 12-24 hours to dry, so I do it during the week when I know we are home and won't need it ASAP. The changing pad takes the longest to dry so sometimes I repack the bag and leave that part at home. It does include crumb drains so if your bag just needs a good shake out but not a wash you don't need to take everything out - just push the ickiness through the vented holes.
|Ju-Ju-Be B.F.F. Mommy Pocket with Felt Sunglasses Case|
My iPhone 6s does fit in the pocket but won't zip (it might be because of my LifeProof case) but I don't always bring my phone with me if Hubby has his. This felt lined pocket is great for cameras, sunglasses, or any other little items you want to grab fast. My phone does fit easily in the mommy pocket.
You can find Ju-Ju-Be Diaper Bags, organizers, and accessories on their website or at BuyBuyBaby.
I will do a Ju-Ju-Be B.F.F. packing and 'What's In My Diaper Bag' post again so you can see how I pack this bag, but I can fit everything I had in my Skip Hop Duo Double in here. This is definitely usable for two kiddos! It hold a LOT more than I thought it would. I also have a Toddler Restaurant Busy Bag post coming up using the Ju-Ju-Be Be Quick in Charcoal Roses. Stay tuned!