Sunday, February 19, 2017

Soap and Glory Peaches and Clean Deep Cleansing Milk | Skincare Sunday

Welcome back to Skincare Sunday!  Since I have been loving all the Soap and Glory products I have been trying recently.  After how much I loved the Vitamin C cleanser [read my full review here], I thought I would pick up the Peaches and Clean version to try it out.

Soap and Glory Peaches and Clean Deep Cleansing Milk
A four-in-one deep cleansing milk
PEACHES AND CLEAN™ Deep Cleansing Milk features a special clogged-pore formula with PEACH & GOJUICE™ extracts and an OXYGINSENG™ daily skin detox which will help to purify and clarify, invigorate, soften skin, and melt away makeup, dirt, and impurities for a smooth, luminous complexion.

Price: $10.99 [Target - goes on sale, can use 5% Red Card discount]
Product Amount: 11.8 oz

The scent is amazing - like fresh Peaches with a bit of mint.  It wakes up my face up with it's minty scent and light refreshing feel on the face.  The packaging is great too - love the pump.  I keep it in my shower and it's so easy to use - just squirt a few pumps into my hands and wash.

The formula doesn't lather up at all.  I've used cleansers that don't get full-on frothy like the Origins Checks and Balances Face Wash [read my full review here] or the Clean and Clear Deep Action Cream Cleanser but this one is different in that it stays the same milky texture you see in the bottle.  I don't think I've ever used a milk cleanser before, so maybe I just didn't know what to expect texture wise.


Soap and Glory Peaches and Clean Cleansing Milk

One of the claims is that it melts off makeup.  I don't think it does a better job than any other face wash, but it still feels nice at the end of the day and makes my face feel buttery smooth.

The product amount for the price is also really good.  You get about twice the amount of an average drugstore price which makes it the same or less than the amount per ounce.

Overall, as much as I loved the refreshing scent and awesome packaging, I will be sticking with the Vitamin C cleanser from now on just because I personally like a deeper clean.  This product would be great for people with skin more on the normal to dry side or sensitive skin as it isn't as harsh as most cleansers and the smell is amazing

No comments:

Post a Comment