Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Bed Bath & Beyond Haul & Deals

I recently picked up a few items with coupons and sales that I have been wanting to try for a while...here's a look at my mini-haul...I'll be reviewing and talking more in depth about these products in a post soon!

Bed Bath & Beyond
L'Oreal Infallible Eyeshadow in Eternal Sunshine
L'Oreal Infallible Gel Eyeliner Lacquer Liner in Blackest Black
L'Oreal Voluminous Smoldering Eyeliner in Black
L'Oreal Voluminous Butterfly Waterproof Mascara in Blackest Black


L'Oreal Eyeshadow in Eternal Sunshine: Kim Kardashian wore this shade during her recent wedding to Kanye West.  I've tried this color out already and it's oh-so-gorgeous for summer.  I also want to pick up the Naked Foundation by Urban Decay and do a dupe look using the products she used since she wore that foundation with this look as well as the Naked Flushed.


L'Oreal Gel Eyeliner: This supposedly stays on for 24 hours and gets amazing reviews as does the Butterfly mascara (which is new).  I am almost positive after only trying this quickly twice that this is HG for me and just as good as the Stila gel liner.  It comes with the small liner brush shown.


L'Oreal Smoldering Eyeliner: The Smoldering Eyeliner has been out for a while, but I love smudgey eyeliner and anything kajal inspired so I had to pick this one up.  Only tried it once, quickly, but this is a pencil liner that feels like a combination of gel and kohl.  The consistency reminds me of the Rimmel Scandal Eyes but in a pointy form that you wouldn't expect to be so fluid because it's in pencil form.
 

Side Note:  If you don't shop at Bed Bath & Beyond for beauty items...you should be!  They are often cheaper than drugstores and you can use both coupons from the Sunday paper and their own 20% off coupons.  Score!  Not all stores have the Harmon (the beauty section) inside so check which stores near you have it.  If you live in the NJ/NY/CT area Harmon is even a separate store.

No comments:

Post a Comment