Saturday, July 26, 2014

Sephora Haul

I have had about five different items in my online Sephora basket at any given time over the past few weeks.  There are many products I want to try recently...it was a tough call as to what I should get first!

I ended up popping into a Sephora brick-and-mortar store near me the other night and picked up the Kat Von D Lock-It Powder Foundation (Medium 54), Urban Decay's Eyeshadow in Mushroom, and the smaller Bumble and Bumble Hairdresser's Invisible Oil.

Kat Von D Lock-It Powder: I have the liquid version of the Lock-It foundation and have been loving it lately so wanted to try the powder for summer.  Plus I can use a light dusting of it to set the liquid.  I realized when I got it home it was one shade darker than I wanted (I couldn't remember what my Sephora + Pantone Color IQ suggested - more on the Color IQ in the next post).

Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Mushroom:  I wanted a lighter but still slightly smoky color for summer.  Love the new packaging - my old UD shadows have the plasticy cases - this one is an upgrade!  UD eyeshadows are highly pigmented and have good color payout for the money.


Bumble and Bumble Hairdresser's Oil: My previous hairstylist (before I moved) used to put this in my hair after my blow out to make it extra smooth and tame the flyaways.  It smells amazing and makes my hair look so sleek and shiny.  I have been meaning to buy it for a while now!  So glad I did!  I used it today in 80-something degree heat and humidity and my hair still looks silky smooth.

I am really excited to try the foundation and eyeshadow...reviews soon!

Products I Debated Buying:
-Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Pistol or S&M
-Urban Decay Naked Foundation (Shade 3.0)

Any thoughts on the Naked Foundation?

No comments:

Post a Comment