Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Wet n Wild Haul (Rite Aid)


All Wet n Wild products are 40% off at Rite Aid this week so I popped in to pick up some things that I keep hearing about.  I have been wondering how many really live up to their hype!

The Haul:
Wet n Wild MegaEyes Crème Eyeliner - Black
Wet n Wild MegaLast Lip Color - Sugar Plum Fairy
Wet n Wild MegaShimmer Shimmer Dust - White Lotus (262A)
Wet n Wild Color Icon - Walking on Eggshells (380B)
Wet n Wild Color Icon - Tunnel Vision (392A)


MegaEyes Crème Eyeliner - This is always raved about by beauty bloggers and gurus on YouTube so I had to pick it up so I could try it.  I have the e.l.f. gel liner so I am curious to do a comparison review on these two.  The brush it comes with is way too short for my liking but I will try it out with a longer handled brush.


Sugar Plum Fairy - Supposed to be a dupe for Mac Rebel.  I need more bright lipsticks and this is really pretty for any season!



MegaShimmer Shimmer Dust - I had someone at Sephora put the Tarina Tarantino Sparklicity over a smoky eye look (with a Dior palette) and I loved it.  It's a great way to add shimmer to a matte shadow or just make the look pop more.  I didn't love the Makeup Forever Glitter because it was too chunky, so I wanted to try this out to see if it's similar to the Sparklicity.



Color Icon Walking on Eggshells - Another dupe!  This one is compared to the Naked Palette (Virgin, Sidecar, Sin) and Mac's Nylon, Mulch, Naked Lunch (or Shroom, Cork, Naked Lunch)


Color Icon Tunnel Vision - Thought I would pick up one other palette I hadn't heard anything about and see how the pigmented they were.  It also had an extra $1 off coupon on it...couldn't hurt, right?  This actually has similar colors to the Dior 5-Colour Designer Palette in Smokey Design the Sephora associate used on my eyes with the Tarina Tarantino Sparklicity over it so I am going to do a dupe look for that with the Shimmer Dust and this together to replicate it.

 
 
Rite Aid has the whole Wet n Wild line 40% off for the rest of the week so check them out and stock up while you can!

No comments:

Post a Comment