Sunday, March 8, 2015

Neutrogena Pore Refining Exfoliating Cleanser

I mentioned in my post about the Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Night Moisturizer, that I used it after the Pore Refining Exfoliating Cleanser and said I would talk about the cleanser more too, so here we go...

Neutrogena Pore Refining Exfoliating Cleanser
[Claims from Neutrogena.com]
  • Visibly reduce the look of pores just by washing your face
  • Pores can look up to half their size in just one week
  • Exfoliating micro beads gently sweep away dead surface skin and smoothes over rough, uneven patches
  • Alpha-hydroxy formula penetrates deep into pores to remove dirt, oil and makeup that can clog and enlarge pores
  • Skin is instantly smoother and more even toned, and pores appear smaller and less visible.
Price: $7.59 [Target - sales frequently, and BOGO deals or gift cards]



I use this cleanser at night to exfoliate and detoxify my skin from the day's impurities.  The micro-beads do a great job of getting out any remaining makeup, dirt or gross stuff that may still be in my pores.  It does exfoliate my face without being too harsh as the beads are very small and not too grainy.  The formula helps my pores look smaller, especially in my problem area around my nose.

There is already a backup of this cleanser in my closet because I am almost done with this bottle of it, so I will definitely be coming back to this cleanser again and again.

Warning: Just don't get this one near your eyes, it does sting a bit if you do get too close.

No comments:

Post a Comment