Monday, March 2, 2015

February 2015 Favorites

Wow, February just flew by...here we are at March 1st already!  It shaped up to be a beautiful sunny day here and it melted some of that crazy snow outside.  It's definitely making March a bit more lamb-like.

Here are my first round of monthly favorites here on Beauty Freckled.  I hope you enjoy them!

February 2015 Favorites



- Maybelline Fit Me! Matte + Poreless Foundation and Matte + Poreless Powder [$5.99, $6.99 - Target].
See my full review here, but I am loving this foundation and powder together, and the powder goes great with other foundations as well.

- Real Techniques Setting Brush [$6.39 - Target]
This brush is great for setting under-eye concealer or for those problem areas you're concealing.  I love it just for setting my oily t-zone as well so I can leave my cheeks more dewy.

- e.l.f. Studio Blush in Mellow Mauve [$3 - Target]
I want to pick up more of these blushes.  The color payout for the three dollar price tag is awesome.  These have Nars dupe packaging, and they even have a dupe for the famous Orgasm/Laguna duo.  Mellow Mauve is a beautiful nude, almost dusty-rose color, goes great with any look, and great in any season but especially fall/winter/spring. (The elf HD blushes look good too!)

- Wet n Wild Fergie Centerstage Collection To Reflect Shimmer Palette in Rosé  Champagne Glow [$5.79 - Walgreens]
This is a great drugstore powder highlighter in a rosy champagne color for the cheekbones.  Looks great on its own as a blush too.

- Milani Matte Lipsticks [5.49 - Target]
The colors are super pigmented, go on super smooth, and last a long time.  They aren't too drying considering the matte formula.

What did you love in February?

No comments:

Post a Comment